Ninja GDPR Compliance 2018 for WordPress v1.7
Updated April 10th, 2020 Author: Jamie
GDPR is a regulation that requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. And non-compliance could cost companies up to $20 million or 4% of global revenue.
- We just collect scripts from various websites and sources.
- Before using this script, we recommend you to buy License/Permission from this script owner from serach codecanyon.com .
- If you buy this script from codecanyon.com then you will get support from codecanyon publisher of this script.
- If we get dmca then we stand to remove any script from here.
- If you want support then you should buy this script from Codecanyon.
- Powered by: codecanyon.com
- Copyrighted by codecanyon.com
This content was collected from various sources on online where it is free. If it is your content then Contact with us referring the content url. We will remove this content as soon as possible.
We are not responsible for this script.
Simple search form
Have any Question or Comment?
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required all fields.